Let There Be Light

Let There Be Light

Monday, February 18, 2013

And a DRUM ROLL from me

My gorgeous GORGEOUS beads have arrived safely from my partner Adlinah Kamsir in Singapore.  Adlinah posted a really tantalizing distorted photo of them on her blog and I nearly went insane trying to figure out what was there.  I even thought at one point she might have changed the colours in the photo as well just to tease me further ...


but no, the colours are the same and so beautiful ...  And so beautifully packaged too along with some sweet munchies to chew on as I bead.  What a lovely thoughtful thing to do.

I will cringe as she opens her beads from me ... beautifully packed in ... boring bubble wrap.

So here is my BeadSoupBlogParty beads and I can't wait to get started with all these lovely goodies - no less than 3 lovely focals and the clasp is a vintage pearl box clasp.  Heaven!


Will keep you posted as the saying goes :)

8 comments:

  1. I'm so so glad you like the beads June. They look so much nicer in your photo :-). Please don't feel like you have to use the 3rd focal and Czech glass flowers in the BSBP. I added them because I thought you could use the glass flowers to make the angel earrings you mentioned. Anyway, happy creating!! PS. Am on tenterhooks waiting for your soup. And bubble wrap packing is just fine with me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is a great soup! Wonderful colors and shapes. And looks like so much fun. I'll come back for your reveal :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that looks like such a fun soup! Have fun! I'm excited to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! Love those colors and I can't wait to see what you make!!!

    <3,
    Andrea G.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your soup! Beautiful colours and so many different shapes. I am sure you will have great fun playing with the beads.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that color palette, and the beads are so pretty. I await your reveal!

    ReplyDelete